The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm a novice adult rider who just started taking weekly lessons about a month ago, located near NYC. I'm hoping to find some resources to improve my riding and get some constructive criticism, as right now I lack confidence. I'd love to get to a point where I can do cross country, but for now I'm focusing on establishing a good seat and learning to post the trot! Nice to meet you all! I look forward to learning from your accumulated wisdom and wealth of knowledge. -Wynd

·
Registered
Dreama - rescue from the local dog pound. Some type of gaited horse mix of unknown history.
430 Posts
Welcome! You'll find several on the forum, including myself, who didn't begin riding until we were adults. It's a great journey. :smile:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Welcome! Good for you for getting in there and taking lessons! You'll find many knowledgeable people on this forum, so if you need advice, recommendations for sources, etc., don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure the majority (if not all) of us have had periods where we lacked confidence, so know you are in good company. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts