The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here :D My names Maddi, i've been riding for almost 8 years . I started English and did that for about a year and moved to a barn closer too me called Holly Farms and started barrel racing & pole bending with a lady named Shannon Bell . She now owns a barn called Stateline Stables located in Indiana . I have never owned my own horse, but have share boarded tons . I am recently share boarding a 20 yr old world qualifier named Crash & his show name is Easy Jet . I'm thinking about buying him in the summer from the lady after we have our first show together in March :D Tell me a little about yourself !

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum Maddi. My name is Jen, I have been on horses my whole life and after leaving home almost 8 years ago thinking I wanted a career in law enforcement, I decided that isn't what I really want so I am fixing to move back home and start training horses professionally. The herd currently consists of 12 animals ranging from percherons and belgians to miniature burros, QHs TBs and mustangs.

You will really enjoy the forum. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts