The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it from the friend (sorry if it was posted somewhere already)...

Takes cow sense to a new level. Pretty impressive colt sired by High Brow Cat. I am sure he will have his day in the pen.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
I love the look on the guy's face! And that colt is pretty impressive! Just call him the "Cow Whisperer"!

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Holy - Are we sure he's not just lying down?? :D Lol, That's awesome!

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
I've watched a lot of cutting and that is the lowest I've seen a horse go. I had a High Brow gelding once a few years ago - fantastic line. I love that his ears are on the cow.

·
Registered
882 Posts
WOAH! That is crazy!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Wow, he looks super focused too. The rider looks like he is amused by the whole thing. :lol:

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Looks like the pups trying to win over an older dog.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I seen this on facebook! At first I thought he was laying down, it doesn't seem physically possible for a horse to do this!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I wanna know what his back legs are doing...Squatting, doing the spilts, criss-cross-apple-sauce?!

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
I seen this on facebook! At first I thought he was laying down, it doesn't seem physically possible for a horse to do this!
Oh yes. Cutting lines tend to be very athletic.

My filly's sire is a 3/4 brother to High Brow Cat. My other filly is a Peppy San Badger granddaughter.

Watching them play is a work of art. Heaven forbid the dog decides to step out into their paddock!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I seen this on FB to and was pretty impressed.

We have a few cat horses on the place and they are great horses!

Id love to know the name of this horse..

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
He is amazing - saw this on FB too.

We stayed at a place in Humble, TX overnight at a barn there that has a son of High Brow Cat "Jazzy Little Cat". He has won quiet a bit in cutting and his owner was in the top 100 of cutting with him. Barry got to ride him and he was amazing! His owner rode Sarge and Sarge loved charging after the cows!

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I saw this on Facebook a couple weeks ago. Pretty darned awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts