The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a cordura High Horse saddle made by Circle Y. I have not heard anything bad about them. Also was thinking I would get it from Horse Saddle Shop.com

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I bought one, it was on sale through the Horsesaddleshop. They were great to deal with. Price was around half the retail price here. It was the only saddle in my kind of area, so I could sit in it and check it out before buying, would have bought it from my saddlery but they wouldn't budge or anything on the price - and double is too much!

Saddles is not bad but it is what it is - a budget saddle. Really comfortable though, and seems to be made well enough. It's not the saddle for me though, so I'm going to sell it on.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I'm going to point you in a different direction if you're looking for cordura. I'd try a Big Horn, I love them and they're super quality plus cheaper than the High Horse. I just bought a new one on sale off StateLine tack for 339.00, the sales over though and its 399.00 but Horse.com had it for 359.00. If you shop around you can find a good price. They're very very comfortable, I like it much more than my Abetta.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.