The Horse Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a section of the site that shows a whole bunch of stats about who has the most amount of carrots..but is there anything about posts?

The biggest reason is because i want to see the levels you can get :)) the highest one I've seen is green broke, comment the highest one you've seen :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know there's a section of the site that shows a whole bunch of stats about who has the most amount of carrots..but is there anything about posts?

The biggest reason is because i want to see the levels you can get :)) the highest one I've seen is green broke, comment the highest one you've seen :)
Posted via Mobile Device
I remember seeing a member who was 'in training'. That's the highest I've seen. Can't remember who it was. There are several members who are 'started'.

ETA: I only noticed because I've been trying to figure out what the highest level would be--Dead broke LOL ?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
not sure.. but I saw one of the mods had like 13k posts.. cant remember what one.. and I didnt think to see what their level was.. I think on another forum you got to pasture pet if you hit a ton of posts, sont know how it works here

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
not sure.. but I saw one of the mods had like 13k posts.. cant remember what one.. and I didnt think to see what their level was.. I think on another forum you got to pasture pet if you hit a ton of posts, sont know how it works here
Mike, thats Mike the Administrator with 14k posts. He dont have a rank it just says Administrator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.