Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I am happy to report that thanks to many people, including plenty of great folks from this very forum, my little video, "Rogie's Guided Tour", is now ranked #3 nationally in the Coldwell Banker contest we entered, the idea of which was to "Showcase your home from the point of view of your pet or child."

This is a big THANK YOU to all who voted for us when I first posted about it. However, we want to make sure we stay in the top ten so that we can make it to the judged part of the competition, where I think we could have a decent shot at winning -- that would be SO amazing and such a huge help to us right now.

SO, if those of you who voted would be kind enough to do so again (you can vote once every 24 hours), and those of you who might not have seen it would be willing to take a looksee and discover what all the fuss is about, that would be fantastic and VERY appreciated.

Remember, you have to click the "vote now" button below the video (liking it on Facebook doesn't count as a vote, unfortunately, or we would be number one, as we have more "Likes" than anybody!) for your vote to count.

You can also post comments below the vote button if you scroll down.

Here is the link to the video -- vote button below. Please tell your friends, and huge thanks again for your help!

https://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/327371/voteable_entries/68817252

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.