The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They all have soo much freakin hair! What the heck?! I can't wait until summer!

All three of the turds

Bonnie
(For those of you who remember her getting injuried, you can see what is left on her hip) She is just NOT a good looking horse! :lol:

Dillon

And Miss Caly

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It's actually not to bad outside, we just have a heavy frost that is sticking to the monsters!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Awwww I miss Cali. I was looking at pictures of her when she was little. What a stunner!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kelly she really is! Thanks again for letting us by her! :D

Allie if he keeps up his horrible manners I'll be beggig you to take him! But he's just the cutest thing ever...I just want to smoosh him in kisses!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
All your horses are so cute and fuzzy!! I can't believe how much both Dillon and Caly have grown. Caly is so huge now! Do you happen to know how tall she is?

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

Caly is right around 16 3hh and Dillon is somewhere around 13 2hh. I was really hoping Caly would be under 17hh and Dillon would be over 14hh but I'm not sure that is going to happen! LOL

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah they are my turds! LOL

My other mare that is at the trainers is called the "Little turd" HAHA

Thanks Anny, but I think I will keep them.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Dillion is such a cutie, and so hairy, lol!! Callie is gorgeous! I have never seen a Clyde X as good-looking as her down here in Aus (hairy or not!)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Redhawk, I just love how cute Dillon looks. He still looks like he is 6 months old. LOL
And what a great compliment on Caly! I will definatly have to post some better pictures of her in the summer when she is all shed out!

Yeah Dana, they have almost the whole world beat!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Well, finally quit raining here in Southern Cal and I got some pictures of my little guys and I think Calhoun, the little bay can compete with yours for hair! Looks weird that he's so shaggy with the nice green grass underfoot, huh? Those pony genes! It only gets down into the mid 20's sometimes, mostly we've been 30's and up.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Green grass?! I am so jealous.

Yeah your guy is pretty fuzzy too, I think he actually has more than mine! Love his name BTW!

Dillon is actually not a pony, he's a registered QH that was very underfed as a foal and is very stunted. However he looks just like a cute fuzzy little pony!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I think his hair is about 4 inches long on his chest! Feels gross though, from mud and maybe sweat but no bath for a while!

Thanks! He's with us on a feed/lease as a companion for our injured gelding but he's a feisty little sucker and so far has managed to incite riots amongst my two calmest geldings! He even went after my draft cross, 18 hds but quickly had to turn tail and run. Cody is usually the gentlest of souls, bottom of our pecking order but he took offense to Calhoun prancing up, squealing and striking so we're at a stand-off right now.......
Love your Callie-she reminds me of my gelding, also a draft cross with some clyde/TB in there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts