The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I got lots of pics!!! :D Luckily my sis-in-law was here for Thanksgiving so she came out and took pics while I rode Horizon for the first time today. He is SUCH a sweetheart!!! We got along wonderfully! :D I didn't take him out of the round corral since it was our first ride but we still had lots of fun and I was really happy with how he did and glad to have that first ride out of the way! I was a bit nervous since he hasn't been ridden much and I'd never been on him before but I'll be much more relaxed the next time!
I figured my 2 yr olds bridle would fit him, well it ended up being a bit too big so going to have to get him a smaller one or find the hole punch!
He is SO smart! Does exactly what you tell him to do. I was talking to my sis in law while I was riding and if you say anything that is even similar to "whoa" he immediatly stops! I think I said go at one point while he was trotting and he stopped so fast I ended up with the saddle horn in my stomach:lol:
And he is SOOOOO SMMMMOOOOTTTTHHHHHH!!!!!!

He SMILES :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! He is super sweet and super calm!!! I just love him to death!! I think he could easily become my favorite horse. (Sorry Appys!!! :)
All of my halters, bridles, etc are too big for him, lol, going to have to go Arab shopping!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Oh wow thats awesome! He is such a handsome boy can't wait to see more pics of him!

·
Registered
178 Posts
You guys look great!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts