The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This POS for lack of better term, has been sexually abusing horses and ponies for decades now, and keeps getting out of jail/institutions.

How is this possible, when he has left a trail of dead and dying horses behind him.

What is wrong with our system of justice.

Google his name to see how twisted this pervert is, and how the state of Wisconsin has failed horse owners.

He trolls CL looking for free horses too.

I don't know if he is still locked up, but judging on past times, I doubt it.

Another conviction for horse abuser

·
Registered
818 Posts
Jeez... I'm speechless.. What is our world coming too? What a sick, twisted, sadistic creature.....

·
Registered
818 Posts
Sounds like another bull**** internet scam to me. Web page did not even look realistic!
I thought so too.. But I googled him, surely enough that twisted human being does do that crap....

·
Registered
818 Posts
Gawd... I gotta quit reading about it.. It's making me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
405 Posts
But how do you know when you google that it is not just another BS story? I just don't trust anything on the internet.

·
Banned
9,470 Posts
I just spent over an hour digging and can't find anything that says he has been released from the mental institution where he has been the past few years.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
But how do you know when you google that it is not just another BS story? I just don't trust anything on the internet.
Well, the original link the OP posted is from a local TV news station so that gives it a degree of reliability.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I don't want to live on this earth anymore... :-(

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I don't want to live on this earth anymore... :-(
Don't give in to despair. I was in law enforcement for a number of decades and know firsthand how nasty things can get. The only thing that kept me going on occasion was the idea that while we can't fix the world we can do all we can to keep our own corner of the Earth as shiny as possible :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ok Poppy> I checked out your link and looked at every charge. I only found 1 that said cruelty to animals, but did not specify. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
405 Posts
^^^ how many does it take to what? All I am saying is that there are a lot of un-founded claims on the internet. I am not saying it didn't happen. I just need absolute proof to believe it. I have seen so many so-called stories on Facebook and others I just don't believe anything anymore without suspicion and I don't think anyone else should either. this is probably a very true story and despicable, yet no one has been able to prove the authenticity as of yet.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Well, I do tend to take court records as factual in deciding whether or not something is truthful, but that's just my take on things ;-)

·
Registered
405 Posts
What court records??? They didn't list any details other than cruelty to animals non-specified. If you have further information I would like to see it. I just cannot find what I need to satisfy this accusation. I am telling you I believe it to be true, but can you prove it to me without me having to assume something ?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts