The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this pretty cool video on Youtube. Probably not the safest thing, but really cool! The horse seems to be really enjoying itself.

·
Registered
406 Posts
awww! He looks like he's having a blast! He got so excited when he came out of the tunnel and saw his trainer legging it across the field!! Buck, skip, jump!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I agree, not the safest. But alot of training must have gone into that horse and alot of teats. Someone really loves that horse :). Question though, the wooden log bridge (at 26 seconds) couldn't that slip? Or do you think its tied/glued down.

The horse looked like it was having great fun and it had its head down looking at the ground trying to test if it was safe. Overall very cute.

·
Registered
475 Posts
What a goofy boy. He looks like he's enjoying himself. Did you see how he bucked when he saw his trainer running? He was like "WAAAIT FOR MEEEH!!!" Bless his heart.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well, looky there!
he looked like he was enjoying himself!
He sure seems to have a solid bond with his owner too.

I hope that bridge thing is nailed down, or atleased tied to something though..

Reminds me of that dog agility they have, haha!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Lovely!! :D
That movie was a delight to see!
I love his happy buck/jump ^__^

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I'm sure that the owner made sure that his course was horse-fied, the horses was safe thoughout the whole run, so I would really stop critizing and just enjoy the video and amazing training that was put into it!!

When I get my ring, thiswill be one of the first things I will be teaching my two! :D

Kudos to the guy who made that video!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
That's awesome! Yet another demonstration of how great of a working relationship one can have with a horse! :D

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
I love the jumping throught the hoop, now they just need to set it on fire haha.
lol! but before that you have to spray the horse with flame resistent spray.....lol. Beautiful horse, though!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I think that was amazing!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts