- On a scale of 1(one being easy) to 10(ten being very difficult) How would you rate caring for your own horse? I would say it would be a 6. Gets easier as you go and depends on your own opinion of what's acceptable and what's not.
- Which one do you enjoy more-Owning on your own property,boarding, or leasing? I LOVE owning my own property. None of that boarding drama or contracts for leases.
- Could you not live without your horse? I don't know. Practically, I probably could. but I would definitely prefer NOT to!
- Is your horse your BFF? lol Definitely. They are much better personalities than people
- Does the time of owning and caring for a horse pull you away from awesome opportunities? No, not really. It opens more opportunities than it closes
- Do you ever regret purchasing your horse? Absolutely not. It's amazing.
- Are they worth everything you have given up? Yes. like I said, horses are better than people. They are always worth it.
- Does owning a horse pile on more stress? Or is it the thing that takes stress away and helps you get through the day? Depends on the day and what I am doing. Usually, they are a stress reliever, but when I am in competition mode, sometimes they are stressors.