The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says I don't have made posts enough to enter the Horse Chat. How many posts is needed...?

And while I'm asking, what's the carrots for, and how to get them?

·
Registered
36 Posts
you have to be AT LEAST 14 days in the forum to be able to enter the horse-chat. ;)
had the same problem a few weeks ago.

my problem: last week i could enter the the chat, write & so on and today it doesnt work b/c of this message: you havent got enough posts.
i dont understand.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
14 days and post like 10 times. so just go around here and comment on thread you find interesting, and we will be happy to welcome you to chat! :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Try to post things that are more then a word or sentence though, HF doesnt really promote useless posting just to be able to navigate the site or to gain experience in the age or your account.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I've been a member less than 14 days now but since yesterday I could enter the chat for some reason lol. But thanks anyway, I guess I'll just try to be active and hope for the best xD

But still, what's the carots for? :S

·
Registered
36 Posts
somehow i still can't enter the horse-chat. a little sad about that =/

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok, thanks chingaz.
it's a little difficult for me to write so much, because it takes a lot of time to write a "real" text in englisch ;)
i also write more in the off-topic area than in the horse-topics because i don't know all the technical words of horse-language. :D

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Hey guys!
I think we have a 15-20 post minimum, plus you need to be a member for 2 weeks to join the Chat room. This is simply to prevent possibly trolls from creating accounts just to bug the Chat room.
I hope this helps!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
ok, thanks chingaz.
it's a little difficult for me to write so much, because it takes a lot of time to write a "real" text in englisch ;)
i also write more in the off-topic area than in the horse-topics because i don't know all the technical words of horse-language. :D
Thats okay! I'm sure you'll be getting better at english, when reading adn writting it on the forum, same goes for the "horse language" :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ponni, your english is very good I think, I'd never thought you were german until I read it ;)

(Also kurz auf Deutsch: Ich hab echt am Anfang gedacht, dass du Amerikaner bist ;) bis ich gelesen hab, dass du auch aus Deutschland kommst)

@ all the others: Sorry for the german explanation, just wanted to be sure that Ponni understands what I wanted to tell her.

But unless nobody has explained the thing about the carrots yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
danke, hafi. :)
yours is not bad, too. although i only read a few sentences from you. :D
wenn wir beide in den chat können, labern wir die alle auf deutsch zu. haha. :D
(in englisch: when hafi & me are able to enter the chat, we will only talk in german and nearly nobody will be able to understand. bad plan, sry. just a funny plan. ;))

·
Registered
64 Posts
haha...

no that would be unfair. :p

And that wouldn't help us to improve our english...

So lets hope that I'll be able to enter the chat soon because chatting in english will be very interesting I think ;)

But the carrot thing still has to be explained because I don't understand it either.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im glad someone thought to ask the question about the chat room, I havent been able to get in there either. I thought it was because of my amount of time on the site. I didnt know it was because I havent posted enough. Thanks for the question and the replys.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The carrots are essentially a fun game between members. I'm not too sure if this part of the game is still running, but if you get a certain number of carrots you receive a voucher for a tack store.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
It means that when you get a certain amount of carrots, you get a coupon which entitles you to a $5 discount from the saddlery. Thats probably the best way I can rephrase it, but I'll try again if you don't understand that. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'm here since the 10. of january, wrote 21 posts and i'm not able to enter the chat. what's wrong? o_O

·
Registered
470 Posts
Howdy ho neighbours! :D

I'm from Belgium so ;)
A neighbour haha

1 - 20 of 40 Posts