The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this done before, but the pictures were not nearly as good (he doesn't really stand).
He is an 11 year old thoroughbred gelding (keep in mind this is him coming out of a bad winter; he's thin) used for adult amateur hunter, A/O hunter, and thoroughbred hunter. So, here is my boy, Herbie (be as harsh as you want, I know he's funny looking)

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
He toes out. High withers it looks like?
He is beautiful

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
It might be because I'm more used to stock type horses but his butt doesn't look like it matches the rest of him, as if he seems to have more conditioning on his front end and none at all on his back end.... But as I said I don't have a lot of experience with TB's

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It might be because I'm more used to stock type horses but his butt doesn't look like it matches the rest of him, as if he seems to have more conditioning on his front end and none at all on his back end.... But as I said I don't have a lot of experience with TB's
Many have weak hindends (and yes, Herbie does) it's harder to build them up. We actually had him in much better condition before and then the two giant snow storms hit and we couldn't ride for over a month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.