The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this somehow by accident while on youtube today...If it has already been posted before, I apologize.

This big horse(looks like a draft to me) jumps the fence and runs with the bikers for quite awhile. I know if I was a biker it would scare the crap out of me to look back and see a massive horse running behind me!!! This was NOT the Tour de France from what I understand...if anyone speaks french than maybe you can translate what is being said...anyway, I just thought it was pretty crazy!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
He might of won it too if he would have turned! Somebody must have gotten a shock when thier horse ended up on the news.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I laughed my butt off at that video. He looked all too happy to join in the fun!

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
That is not a draft, btw. Wow, that must have hurt his joints, running on pavment for that long! Anyway, that was a cute vid! He just wanted to jion the herd! lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
Run, boy run!!! Could you imagine being 1 of the bicyclists? All the sudden "clump clump , clump clump..."

·
Registered
535 Posts
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That is too hilarious :) I would hate to be the owner though and have to go get him. He cleared that fence like it was nothing. Bet they will be rethinking that fencing. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts