The Horse Forum banner

Horse Drawings

2163 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ShadowFaxIsMyBaby
Soon Im going to be putting up some of my artworks up but when they are up consider me doing your horses as my subjects for my works. I do acrylic, pastel, and pencil. If I really get into the piece of work I can get them done in about 2 days if not less.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will start working on it right away. This one may take me a little longer. I am not that fantastic at people and this is also a full body shot of the hrose. I will be done with it in about 4 days maybe, possibly less.

· Registered
470 Posts
I'd love to see what you come up with once you're done! :)

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay so this is what I've got so far. Ive made some touch ups and the little specks are eraser particles. Im still working on it, and I am gonna add the tack, probably not color because I dont have an colored pencils at the moment being.

Attachments

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Im gonna do the one with the Cone in it, I like it. I have musical preformances all week next week and practice this weekend so I will start on it soon. It whould be done sooner than later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.