The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon Im going to be putting up some of my artworks up but when they are up consider me doing your horses as my subjects for my works. I do acrylic, pastel, and pencil. If I really get into the piece of work I can get them done in about 2 days if not less.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will start working on it right away. This one may take me a little longer. I am not that fantastic at people and this is also a full body shot of the hrose. I will be done with it in about 4 days maybe, possibly less.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'd love to see what you come up with once you're done! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay so this is what I've got so far. Ive made some touch ups and the little specks are eraser particles. Im still working on it, and I am gonna add the tack, probably not color because I dont have an colored pencils at the moment being.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is what else I've gotten, I am going to scan it when I get it completely done. I am having some troubles with the saddle but other than that It looks awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The finished product. It looks much better in person, and I can do more pictures. I think I'll work on some headshots at the time being.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive actually done some more touch ups and add ons. like I put a fence and grass in the background I am glad you like it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think Im gonna do the one with the Cone in it, I like it. I have musical preformances all week next week and practice this weekend so I will start on it soon. It whould be done sooner than later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts