The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any breed or "size" specific magazines that focus on certain horses or style of riding? Such as more specifically are there any Daft Horse Magazines? Or horse and rider that is open to all riding sizes and styles? I have a lot of shoots this spring/summer and a couple in winter (if it snows this year). I'd like to find some magazines that might be open to taking reader submissions such as images and poems and what not. Any suggestions on where to look. Doesn't have to be just in the USA. Anywhere in the world works for me. And hey, if I don't find one that works out at least I get to check out some horsey magazines!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I know there are magazines dedicated specifically to the breeding and showing of pure bred Arabians..cant remember the name right off hand, But I know it is out there lol. There is also a draft horse magazine too, cannot remember the name of that one either hehehe.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been googling and seeing what's coming up. I've emailed horse illustrated and town and country to get a preferred images list for reader submission. Still looking.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Try your horses breed society. I know AQHA puts out a magazine, as does the German Oldenburg Verband, so maybe the draft society does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.