The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some good horse magazine. It can include tack,items, or advice. Anything to do with horses is good for me! If you can include the name of the magazine,a brief description, cost of the magazine,and website or wherever I can order it from. Thanks so much!!:):D:)

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Equus is my favorite by far. They always have good info in them. I've got every issue since #1 (thanks mom!) and love the index/reference & glossary issues, I can look and find just about any topic and pull that issue.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I get Practical Horseman, Equus, and Horse Illustrated:)

Reactions: Horselover1215

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I like Equus and Horse & Rider the best, when I was younger I got Young Rider, liked it at first, but didn't like it any more. Horse Illustrated is ok, don't like it as much though.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
We used to get Horse & Rider and Equus. Both subscriptions lapsed and haven't renewed them. I like Horse & Rider best.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Country Women:Oh I see,sorry for the confusion

Rachel: I have tons of time to read when i'm not doing anything at the barn, which when i think of it i'm always busy up there lol. But I wanna keep up on my horsey info haha

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
I read Gait Post, and Saddle UP
I read those as they are free hand outs at the feedstore. I like free best, I used to read every magazine out there, stopped, was getting too pricey. Rather read you all on here have to say instead.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.