The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For more info, more photos and prices please see the sales page on my website www.CheyAutRanch.com and reply, PM, or email with any questions :)

Mysti River Gold
1/2 Arabian 1/2 Welsh B 2008 filly. Registered with Arab Horse Assoc. and Welara, and have the paperwork to be sent in for WPCSA, APRI and ASPR. Her dam is an Arabian named TR Magdalena and her sire is the famous Welsh B buckskin jumping/dressage stallion, Rocko's Gold. River is an INCREDIBLE and gorgeous girl, I HATE to offer her for sale but hubby wants me to sell some... especially since he let me rescue a Paint filly and get a couple minis haha

Scott's Naughty Angel
"Halo" is a 2002 11.1h ASPC registered Shetland mare. I was told she is homozygous Tobiano and possibly black, but I don't have proof (until I get around to testing her). Her sire, N.J.'s Naughty Cat, is ASPC Halter HOF, National Champ, and World Supreme Pinto Champ. Halo is trained to drive, but I don't have a harness/cart to fit her so I have not driven her myself. I do know she needs an experienced driver.

The rest are Miniatures.

CheyAuts John Locke
Locke is an adorable foal born May 2010. He is dark bay, but pretty unique: he has a "line" of dark (black? near black?) color vs brown, kinda like the saddle on a German Shepherd Dog. Also the hair on his back grows backwards like a Rhodesian Ridgeback. No idea if that'll stay in his adult coat or not, but it's pretty cool :) Locke will be registered with AMHR. He has a SUPER fancy trot and loves to show off: will make an excellent show horse! Will be weaned around October.

Painted Suns Painted Jewel/Freeman Hill Knights Painted Jewel
Jewel is a 31" 2003 AMHA/AMHR pinto mare. She is a great broodmare. A couple years ago a previous owner broke her to cart but she is still green and hasn't been driven since then. I plan to get her back in cart once the weather here cools. She will be available the end of the month when her current colt (sold) is weaned. She is open at this time, my choice as I only want so many foals/year and have a lot of mares ;)

Mini Magic's Sugar Baby
Sage is a 37" 2003 AMHR appaloosa mare. She can be a little skittish but is sweet and a WONDERFUL mother. She had a beautiful colt in 2009, then the next year off, now she is in foal to my 34" AMHR National Top Ten black spotted blanket appy for 2011.

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CheyAuts Write Out Loud
Sharpie is an adorable silver black spotted blanket appy colt with a blue eye. He should darken to a nice steel grey color (which will NOT fade like a grey horse would, although may roan out due to appy). He will be AMHA/AMHR/FBR. He was born May 2010 and will be weaned around October.

VFG El Arlequin
Spin is a 1993 33" AMHA/AMHR/FBR black leopard appy with blue eye, National Top Ten stallion. This boy is amazing and has it all: Conformation, Temperment, Bloodline, Color, ect! He is a VERY well mannered stallion and hand and pasture breeds.

Cinder Oaks Amber Eclipse
Amber is a 1993 33" AMHA/AMHR and can be FBR silver black mare. She is homozygous for black, tested EE Aa Zn. Gorgeous mare, did well in shows and a great mother. Will be available end of July when her filly is weaned. Open this year, my choice. Yes, both photos are her... silvers look different when shaved then in summer coat :)

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, forgot to put this in my last post...

I do have another mare for sale, she is under 30" AMHA/AMHR and can be FBR. CR Spanish Creek Contessa. Chesnut varnish appy. Outproduces herself, one of her colts is an AMHA World Top Five in Halter. I'm in the process of buying her and another mare and just finished paying off my new stallion and then our house's A/C broke :( So, I am offering Tessa for sale for only $1000.

If I still have hear early next year I will sell her (for a higher price) bred to my new stallion.

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I think I forgot to post this here... but through the month of September, prices on all except the leopard are ONLY $1000!!!! But you'd better hurry since the month is almost up ;)

And with each day I am more and more tempted to keep Sharpie, he is such an awesome little guy and so beautiful. So if you're interested in him you better hurry while he's still for sale ;) I will either remove him from being for sale or up his price to make it more worth selling him to me in the future I'm sure! He will be going to his first show on Halloween if not sold by then. He will be weaned in mid-October, until then I will keep him for sale, but after that... who knows!

I will also consider trades on River and Halo, trying to decrease the amount of "larger than minis" we have. Possible trade for registered Miniature mare/filly (for River, MUST be AMHA, will consider AMHR for Halo), miniature show cart, pony cart and harness, horse fencing, covered horse stalls. Other than minis, no horses (ok, well I would for an Icelandic since I've always wanted one... LOL good thing there's slim chance of that since we're trying to decrease haha!). No trades on the minis though. Unless you have a nice horse trailer that's at least a three horse with walk in tack room, then I would do a package deal in trade for that ;) (stock trailer would probably work too, even if it wouldn't have a walk in tack room...).

Interested, but in another state? I can recomend some VERY affordable haulers ;) I have Sharrway (only do minis and ponies, River is too big for their trailer) coming here VERY soon (end of the month/beginning of next) and will very likely have Worley's (any size) coming before the end of the year. I also use Hauled Right.

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sale is over, but still have some beauties available :)

At the end of the month, Halo, Sharpie and Jewel will be in their first show, so I will have pictures (and hopefully brags!) to share from that the first week of November :) (if they're not sold by then... and since there's a sale class at the show, they very well could sell there!). I do have some new shots of them I need to get on here, but can't at work...

A few weeks ago I ground drove Jewel through my neighborhood, with my two crazy border collie pups running alongside. Her first time in harness in two years, and she did great! I'm hoping to get her back in cart this coming week, we shall see. If there is any way I can SAFELY make my large B harness and mini cart with large wheels work for Halo, I will be driving her this coming week as well. Pics to come of course ;) And it's possible I might enter Halo in driving classes at the show (not Jewel, only because I have other minis I'm driving in the mini classes).

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Due to an unsuccessful attempt at saving the life of one of my horses (RIP Harmony), I am left with a large vet bill and really need to sell someone.

So, once again I'm having a temporary sale.

VFG El Arlequin, leopard appy stallion, reduced from $5000 to $3500.

Cinder Oaks Amber Eclipse, silver bay mare, reduced from $3500 to $2000.

Painted Suns Painted Jewel, pinto mare started in cart, reduced from $3000 to $2000.

Mini Magic's Sugar Baby, appy mare in foal to appy stallion, reduced from $2000 to $1500.

Scott's Naughty Angel, black pinto shetland mare broke to drive, reduced from $2500 to $1500.

Mysti River Gold, Arabian/Welsh filly, reduced from $4500 to $1500.

CR Spanish Creek Contessa still offered for $1000.

CheyAuts Write Out Loud, whom I have decided I want to keep, is still (for now) offered for $2500.

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Halo is officially sold, and Sharpie is no longer for sale

Here's some new pics of Jewel from a show this past weekend. She got 2nd in Halter Mares Never done any sort of practice for showmanship, jumping, or obstacle, but my friend showed her in those and she was a very good girl, and placed in showmanship.

A friend is selling a mini trailer I'd love to buy... so for a very limited time I'm willing to go very low on these guys, so if you're interested, PM or email me and we'll talk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.