The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just me, or is this red headed girl really *not* horse savvy and kind of(*coughs*extremely*cough*) irritating....? Brushing a horses forelock that hard isn't "putting it to sleep", it's closing it's eyes in a wincing sort of way...

not to mention how she goes "left and right"... ouch...

these people are near where I keep my horse, and I almost boarded there... I'm glad I didn't with someone like that working there lol

anyways, thought i'd post to see what y'all thought lol... she made me mad.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
That is just plain terrifying. o_O

I think my brain melted.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
If someone EVER did that to my horse's tail, I would probably throttle them....

This video is hilarious!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I like how she stands behind the horse being distracted and says "ya so I've probably been kicked about 1,002 times..."
Ingenious. Nice disobedient rearing by the way as well :p

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
ahhhh yes, shes a fantastic trainer...
Lol...yep, she's fantastic all right... at faking.
I am APPALLED at how she shows the trot and canter...you don't stand up OR lean forward...throws off the horses balance. If she was any sort of decent rider/trainer she'd know this and not demonstrate such a poor standard of riding! Not to mention how she grooms the horse... :shock: Not to mention, going on trail rides isn't going to give you a good idea as to whether or not you want to take up horseback riding. Ugh...just ugh.

·
Registered
254 Posts
"they have no feeling" hahah *punches hoof* "if you step on rocks or on concrete a lot of people think your hurting them, but your not" (oh really how do they get stone bruises then?) and how bout we dont cut two inches out of their hoof- i'm sure they'll feel it!!! - this woman = ********* - i feel sorry for anyone (and any horse) who has ever encountered her!

this woman is by far the stupidest "trainer" i've ever seen............

ARGH people like this drive me CRAZY!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I think my head just exploded. Everything she did and said just made me cringe.

·
Registered
244 Posts
omg!!!! xivoshowjumper she wasnt just punching the hoof, she was punching it with the hoof pick stabbing in to it!!!!!! omg she made me really angry and was she trying to trot in two point there or just standing up??? hahahahahh what an idiot!!!!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i didnt even watch her ride, i couldnt take it !

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
stand up to trot?

·
Registered
398 Posts
What a friggin idiot!:lol:
Ok you come over her and ill cut 2 inches into your foot and well see how it feels.
ummm...cantering in a small area is nothing to be proud of.
Oh my favorite is "How to clean a horse shoe"

They could not have chosen a worse person! My bro who will not go near horses could have done a better job!:wink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
What an idiot.
I love how she brushes the horses tail. And then oh they feel nothing **punches frog with hoof pick**
I seriously hope that this video ruins her. She doesn't deserve horses if she treats them like that.

·
Registered
554 Posts
This is worse than Expert Village. This is exactly why the general public thinks that horse riding takes no difficulty or work whatsoever.

And the way she has that pelham set up and how she's leaning on that horse's face makes me cry.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts