The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please if anyone out there has Clinton Anderson's complete DVD Fundementals Set we are in need of a copy, and we are a Horse Rescue that does not have 399.00 to buy a copy of it. If you have it and it is in great condition I would like to see if I could maybe buy it cheap from someone. H.O.P.E. Helping Our Precious Equines Charleston,SC area, non-profit organization, if donated and you'd like we could send a donation form for taxes. I am a volunteer and have been working with 2 of the horses for over 5 weeks and they have made progress but they went through a lot of abuse before coming to H.O.P.E. We just got around pen up last weekend, which is going to be a great training tool, but we have people that want to learn how to help out more and those of us that know how to handle horses, with trust and love, need help from another once in a while and those DVDs Clintons Fundamentals Program would help everyone be on the same page and help out more where it is needed. So PLEASE if you have CLINTON ANDERSON'S FUNDAMENTALS DVD COMPLETE TRAINING PROGRAM either donate it to us,( I will pay for shipping) or sell it to me at a cost I can afford, remember I am a volunteer and this comes out of my pocket, please anyone if you have watched it then you know we need it.
Thank you
seadolphin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.