The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I'll be 21 this year, but I'm not going to lie. If I can't be out at the barn, and I'm bored, I will gladly play a horse-type video game. Even if it's target audience is 7 and 8 year olds. Does anyone know of decent ones? Either computer or console? Online or offline? I have one that I absolutely love :) It's like.... 3.50 a month, but it's lovely!

Here's the link! I hope one of you here enjoys it!!!!

Ridingclub Championship - Home

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
I do the same thing and I absolutely love Ridingclub championships :) I think i'm up to tear 2 and can't get past it but, um yeah second best thing to riding or being at the barn.

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Don't feel bad, I will be 31 in a couple weeks...my 5 year old daughter & I love to play "My Horse & Me" for the Wii. Its a show jumping game.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, thanks guys! I feel silly sometimes, but whatever makes you happy, right? I'm on the last tier, but I haven't played in a long time with work and everything! there are a few achievements that I don't think you can actually complete. I love the games!!!

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
No problem. I'm all ears :) I am 21 and i still try to play it every other day, anyone can call me a baby if they wish or say i'm still a kid but, i don't really care.

when i'm not at the barn or doing something i'm sitting in my bedroom, with a glass of soda, TV on, door shut, window open, fan on, playing my game. LOL

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'm also turning 21 this year, and I LOVE animal video games, especially horse and dog. I play "My Horse and Me" on Wii, and I have played Horsez for wii and ds. I am constantly on the look out for western horse games because these are all english, but have yet to find one. Oh well, the search will go on. I'm glad there are others who still play video games. :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
I thought I was the only one but... xD Obviously not!

I love horse riding games and I've never heard of riding club championships... Looks SO fun... I'm in! :D

The last game I played was Saddle Up with Pippa Funnel.. Terrible graphics! But I still played it and beat it! >.<

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm turning 21 in July and I'm so excited! You guys should really really really check out Red Dead Redemption for the xBox360! The horse riding aspect is amazing, and I love how I feel like I'm living back then!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I just tried to download and play RCC but it doesn't appear to be working.. :-/ and theres some news about them closing down so perhaps its no longer in service? What a shame.. I guess I'm too late! T-T

By the way I am turning 21 in June!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Apparently RCC is going to be hosted by facebook soon in the future :)
Hopefully it won't be full of FB credits and you have to use a bunch of real money to play it efficiently.. I always hated that lol..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.