The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 5 year old thoroughbred mare and i need a show name for her! she is in training to be a barrel horse! i want a creative name or anything really!! anyone have ideas. her barn name is scarlet! let your ideas flow! thanks
sire: our emblem
dam: rachele'sprincess
here is a link to her pedigree
Free 5-Cross Thoroughbred Pedigrees from equineline.com - Thoroughbred Pedigree now with Free Interactive Nicking

here is a pic when i first got her! she looks alot better weight wise now....ill get an updated pic of her thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
ILLNEVERTELL
CANTCATCHME
WHATCHAGONNADOABOUTIT

As you can probably tell, I like mine all-in-one words.

I also like ScarletBanierRoush. Roush is the best racing/performance engine ever used in Ford Mustangs...

I have a friend whose barrel horse, also a (dark)bay TB, is barn-named Heart, and his show name is DONTEVENTHINKABOUTIT...

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Scarlet Sunset
Scarlet and Gray (if you're an OSU fan) ;-)
Scarlet Moon
Scarlet Night
Burning Scarlet Fire

·
Registered
394 Posts
Shes cute.

But can I politely say...you should never tie a horse that low. Also a chain shank shouldn't be used to tie esp that low, if she were to put her head down, she could get her foot caught in between the chain...and then huge mess! Just an observation....wouldn't want to see her get hurt:) A horse should be tied at least chest height or higher, and the rope just long enough that thier nose can just touch the ground.:)

AS for name...

Red Scarlett
HoldOnToMe

And I like Scarlet letter, and Scarlett O'Mara is awesome

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shes cute.

But can I politely say...you should never tie a horse that low. Also a chain shank shouldn't be used to tie esp that low, if she were to put her head down, she could get her foot caught in between the chain...and then huge mess! Just an observation....wouldn't want to see her get hurt:) A horse should be tied at least chest height or higher, and the rope just long enough that thier nose can just touch the ground.:)

AS for name...

Red Scarlett
HoldOnToMe

And I like Scarlet letter, and Scarlett O'Mara is awesome
thanks for the names and the info..normally i dont tie her that low she was only there was the pics....i dont useally use a chain but that was the only rope i could find at the time...i like scarlett o'mare a

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.