The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on face book i have a page started called: wisconsin horse shows & chat look it up and add your self every one can post pics and find out about shows,trail rides and tack swaps in your area!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
^I used to show at Heartland tons during the winter! But I haven't in a few years..

I'll be there all bundled up with my little Paint gelding. They usually have a good turnout all throughout the winter shows. It's always a fun time!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
that sounds like a very fun show ! its a bit far for me this time of year though. does anyone ever show at mandts in oregon,wi ?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
oh really ? whys that if you dont mind me asking ? a lot of my friends show there

·
Registered
452 Posts
Why not go back to Heartland Stables? I think it's a great place to show!

I've been to a couple shows at NEW Stables. Not hunter/jumper shows, but open shows & Paint shows.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as far as the oregon shows was that my friend had her stud then and every one freaked out beacuse of that i geuss. i realy dont know all the detail's sorry:(

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm in the wisconsin state horse co. i mean i go for there points. dose anyone else??? i was going to go to the year end show in cluster,wi for them but dident make it!!:(

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm not sure what I'm going to nominate for in 2010. I qualified for the Champ Show with my new gelding in two shows this summer, but I'll have two horses to show next year & I don't know what I'm going to be doing with which horse yet. I know my older gelding will be going to the Paint shows mostly, but he'll still be at the open shows probably to do some w/t or leadline with a lesson girl. I probably will nominate him for showmanship & WP because we can easily get qualified. Then I have my 2 year old who I plan to show at the open shows to start with, as long as there isn't a Paint show that interferes. I'll most likely nominate my 2 year old for a few classes, but I'm going to wait to see how his training comes along so I know which classes he'll be ready for. It'll be a busy 2010 show season, that's for sure!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i hear ya on the busy show season since i only have a month off to get him up to par...but now that im getting to a place with the indoor and outdoor to work in im feeling better about things...lol:D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.