The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows any good travel grooming bags. It doesn't have to be actually designed for that purpose. I am looking for a soft bag; not wood or hard plastic. I want something that closes in some way - whether it be drawstring or zipper - so I can throw it in my car and now have to worry about things falling out.
I would prefer it not be a backpack, and would like something small, or as small as possible for carrying around basic tack. I would like it to be able to hold two spray bottles and your basic supplies (curry comb, two brushes, hoof picks, sponges, cloth, scraper, comb.. as I said, basic grooming supplies).

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
welcome to the forum. I use a luggage bag, small for that it works good

·
Registered
133 Posts
A small toolbag from the hardware store works great, it has pockets inside the top opens wides and easy to carry we've been using one for years

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I use a nylon doctor style bag, that I think is like ledge's tool bag. The top zips, opens wide, and has something rigid in it that keeps it open. It has pockets inside and outside, hand straps and a shoulder strap. I keep ringside products in one, and general products in another.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts