The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a tad bit immature but I keep seeing the "Horse talk for mature people over 40" thread and I've decided that I should exclude them from MY club. So HA! I hope all you mature 40+ year olds feel excluded!

I guess I should write something about horses here..

Okay,
Dear horse,
Please refrain from pooping in your stall right after I put the muck barrel away
Sincerely,
Seriously!?

Dear pony,
Your coat is very fluffy and nice and the weather is going to cool down again soon.. please try and keep it a little longer.
Sincerely,
Your owner who is covered in hair

Dear self,
Your horse is obviously too big for you if you have to sit on his back just to brush the top of his butt...
Sincerely,
5'4" people shouldn't ride 18hh horses...

Kay, now your guys' turn!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Dear New Horse,
I have no idea where you came from or what your story is. I was kinda hoping that after almost 6 months together, YOU'D LET ME CATCH YOU! I promise I'm not that mean:wink:

Dear Odie,
Please stick around a lot longer. And please settle down, you're old, I was hoping J could use you as a pleasure horse by now. And please stop terrorizing my dad's hay rack, LOL. Just humor him OK?

Dear Self,
GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER!

Thank you and have a nice day:lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dear Apache (the very first horse I owned)
You will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for teaching me the art of holding the HECK on! When I sold you and went off to college I made sure you had a loving home... Best 5 years of my life
Your mom who dressed you in Green :)

Dear Danny (the horse)
I hope things are great at your new place. I wish I could have learned to trust you after you reared and kicked me... I tried for 8 months and you where so good but the trust was broken :( thank you for being the most amazing horse at the rodeo queen contestant showmanship pattern I couldnt have won without you. I miss your half blue half brown eyes and your rocking horse canter. I miss the good ol days when you would greet me at the gate.
Love your mom who dressed you in Blue

Dear Diesel,
Thank you for being so little and sweet. I apreciate you every day. Thank you for showing me what its like to have a horse who loves me back. Thank you for LEAPING over the 1 ft log and showing my showjumping friend that PONYs CAN JUMP! To me you are so small and innocent I couldnt imagine you hurting anyone. I love how easy going you are. I promise to always treat you right and I will be your last mom :)
Love your Mom who dresses you in PINK :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear lady I sold Tater to (Half blind appy w/ a bucking problem),
You two got along so well. He really responded to you. I think he actually liked you. Which is weird because he never liked me or the lady who had him before me...
Sincerely,
You threw away something so special for a new set of boobs. Really?

·
Super Moderator
27,579 Posts
I am posting here to be defiant, muahaha!!!
Oh yeah? Well I'm posting a mod intervention for your defiance so that they don't realize that I'm jumping on your bandwagon!

Reactions: waresbear
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.