The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a horse to lease in South-Eastern PA (preferably within 20 minutes of King of Prussia). At this point I have no real requirements for the lease, though I'd actually like a greener horse that I can work with. I am just looking to keep up on my riding and continue getting experience under my belt. Can be western or english, trained or even in need of starting from the ground up, horse or pony. Doesn't matter much. I am on a VERY low budget however ($200 or less) due to recent hard times in the family. So yeah, If anyone on here has a horse up for lease in the area or has seen any ads I would greatly appreciate the information :] Thankkss!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? :[ I've gone far to long without a horse to work with on a daily basis. lol xD

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have a nice TB mare that is for lease and I am in Central Pa. Not too far from you. Here's the link to my post about her. http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/awesome-tb-mare-lease-shareboard-central-36454/

She's well started but I've only done lower level stuff with her, while she definitely has the ability to go much higher. I had her leased out to a girl that pretty much let her get away with everything and then the girl got frustrated with her. I was bringing her home to reschool her and then maybe try to re-lease her or breed her. If you're looking for a talented horse, that needs a bit of schooling/conditioning and is a very fun ride then let me know you can try her out since you're so close. She's located in Lancaster, Pa right now but she will be back in State College, PA by the end of this month.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NittanyEquestrian: Unfortunately State College is a bit far and I could not afford to lease her off farm and board her around here. She looks like quite a nice mare though, I wish it were possible :[

justsambam08: Haha. Darrrnn. Maybe I'll just have to move to Florida xD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.