Registered
1,916 Posts
omg! I used to set this kind of thing up in my house as a kid! hahaha
I would have just loved this
probably still would!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
lol i did this when i was really young in my garage, and in teh yard when it was nice out, haha i think that would be sooooo much fun! my friends went to a show where they had a real course for a horse and rider, then once the horse and rider had passed a certain line their team member on foot ran around a smaller course on the inside, lol it looked like so much fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
And the grand champion is... Johnny! :lol:

That looks like so much fun.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I wanna play too!!!! That looks like fun!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I have always wanted to do horse show events with my dogs (obviously on a leash, not with me on them). I already have one dog that goes over cross bars. I would want to do jumping classes, dressage, games, anything really. Another person at my barn with a St Bernard put a very small cart on her dog on the day of the horse show.

·
Registered
58 Posts
LOL
OMG
me and my friend do that!!!!!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I have done this with Western events such as barrels, poles, and flags. :D

It's fun. I will have to try to setup a few jumps. lol.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I did this sometime earlier this summer with a friend of mine... apparently my old body didn't like it too much, because I sprained my ankle and had to go to the ER. :p

Ahhh, well. I showed those horses how it's done! ;)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That would have been so much fun! I can only remember all those courses I used to make. I will say tho, I used to have the right leads to tho :lol:

Awesome video, thanks for sharing :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts