A friend just put a mare of hers I really like for sale. I would LOVE to buy her, so for a VERY limited time, Jewel and her colt are only $2500! This low price no longer applies if she sells the mare first.
There's also photos there of our brand new AMHA/AMHR/FBR (pending) silver black spotted blanket blue eye mini appy colt, Sharpie. He MAY be for sale, but haven't decided yet. He was born this past week.
Forget the mare I want to buy. I found my dream horse. I am trying SO HARD to buy him. Tucker and Pebbles sold at pet prices in a package deal, Royal was a trade. So I'm trying to sell some more and my old Jeep Cherokee to get my dream stallion
So for a limited time, River, my 1/2 Arab is only $1500.
Sage is only $1200 (and don't forget she's bred!).
Jewel is only $2250 and I will include a free breeding to Chianti (or Spin if you hurry fast, he's going back to my trainer soon to continue driving training once he's done breeding the outside mares that are here for him). Jewel can't leave for two more months until her colt is weaned (he's already sold).
I will sell Sharpie for $3000, but he can't leave until he's weaned.
I will sell Spin (VFG El Arlequin) (black leopard appy, AMHA/AMHR/FBR registered, blue eye, 33", National Top Ten) for $5000. He is ONLY for sale until I either can get the other stallion, or the other stallion is sold.
Same with Spin, I will temp. offer Amber (Cinder Oaks Amber Eclipse, AMHA/AMHR can be FBR silver bay mare) for $3500 and will include a free breeding to Chianti if you want it.
MIGHT offer Sierra (CheyAuts Perfect Attraction, 2 y/o chestnut pinto AMHA/AMHR) for $2500 if my husband will let me.
Pics of all on my website www.CheyAutRanch.com (except Sharpie, but see my post above for the link where his pics are)
Also have a 96 Jeep Cherokee Sport, red with grey interior, was in great shape but then the catalytic converter and fly wheel needed to be replaced, instead I decided I wanted to finally buy a "new" Jeep Grand Cherokee, so this one has been sitting for a couple years. Battery and tires (including spare) were almost new when I stopped driving it. Has a 6 disc CD changer, custom front grill, air shocks, tow hitch in both front and back (front is great for boats!). 175,000 miles. $1500. "Fair" KBB private party value is about $2300, and this would be in "good" condition once the cat converter and flywheel are replaced.
As for the stallion, I will share TONS of photos if I'm able to purchase him. For now I'll say he's a champagne appy, AMHA/AMHR registered, professionally trained to drive and his first year of it his owner showed him at Nationals in a driving class and he got 4th
Friendly bump and to update who I have available...
Sage, bred appy mare AMHR (in foal to AMHR/FBR appy) $1500
Spin, Ntnl Top Ten AMHA/AMHR/FBR black leopard stallion reduced for a quick sale to $3500
Amber, AMHA/AMHR can be FBR silver bay mare, can be bred to appy stallion for free, reduced to $3000
Jewel, AMHA/AMHR flashy pinto mare, greenbroke to drive, can be bred to appy stallion for free, $3000
River, AHA/Welara 1/2 Arab 1/2 Welsh, can also be reg WPCSA, APRA, ASPR, reduced to $1500
Possibly for sale (inquire if interested) ASPC black and white (I;m told H/Z pinto and maybe black) mare, broke to drive
two mini foals, one is silver black appy with blue eye, will be AMHA/AMHR/FBR and hte other is dark bay should be AMHR
These prices aren't firm and VERY motivated to sell someone as I'm trying very hard to buy my dream horse!
The reason I temp gave up on the stallion: My dream stallion is champagne, and while this guy did a good job convincing people he is (probably due to Lp as it does some funky things lol) his test came back negative.
However, even though my dream is a champ appy, this guy is everything I want besides champagne... and I don't know that I'd ever find the PERFECT one, so I have decided to still consider him.
So, for the time being, Spin and Amber will still be for sale... sale prices will still apply. But not sure for how long. Seller of the stally was considering gelding him and keeping him (she has a lot of stallys and not breeding most of them is why he's for sale or will be gelded) and she wasn't advertising him yet in hopes I would buy him but I"m sure now she will be... so my guys being for sale/on sale depends on his availability