The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, SO I have to do a math project in Geometry and I decided I wanted to do it on horses. Well, in class we cant get onto youtube but I saw a video called Geometry in Motion and all the horse websites(for math) say its great. Unfortunately, I couldn't understand a word. It was all mumbled-sounding.
My question to you guys,
What can I say involves horses and geometry? I know jumping but if you coud say what activity and what type of geometry(angles, theorems, postulates, etc..) it would be greatly appreciated and I will show my project on here once I am done. I will credit everyone who comes up with an idea and I will eventually need some pictures of the activites that I get approved.

Thank you!
Megan

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Dressage has circles... and showmanship has triangles.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ha! Conformation would be a great one! You could probably do the entire project on legs alone with conformation! Or perhaps proper riding form VS improper riding form (leaning forward, throwing off balance, leaning, etc)

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
We were scratching our heads and trying to remember all our geometry lessons when trying to constuct the round pen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.