The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!! I'm from Lithuania and I'm not very good at English speak, but I want to learn it and I hope that you help me :)
So I want to present a few horses from Lithuania.
First of all I want to present Viola. She isn't my horse but I ride with her one and a half year when I start to ride :D
Mather: Agora (Trakehner horse)
Father: Vasalas ( no-one know what his breed but we think that Hanover)
I and Viola

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Welcome! Viola is gorgeous, her colour is amazing! :smile:

And you'll definitely get more comfortable with speaking English here, trust me, I speak from experience :wink: Not that you English isn't good already :smile:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much :) I want to learn this speak as better as I can and I hope I can.
I'm so happy that you like this horse. She change my life, I never feel so happy until I meet with her. When I so her first time she was very angry horse I couldn't even come into her bail and she bite for everyone who try to touch her. I don't know why but I fell in love with Viola. And now, after year she remarkably changed! Now she is very sweet, amazing horse. Neither one can not imagine me without Viola and I also :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Viola is so pretty, shes like the horses you see in dreams!
and your riding position looked very good from that photo :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There was wonderful day for caching runaway horses :lol:

And other horses :)
Edinburgas

Gondela

I with her

Žiedūnė

Viola and Gondela

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Viola is absolutely georgous!!! Her color is so unique and stunning! Also, your English is very good, and with just a little more practice it'll be perfect.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Very nice horses. Viola is really beautiful. Do you also have typical "russian" horses like Orlov trotters, Russian trotters and such in barn?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Welcome to Horseforum. Viola is simply stunning, are any of the other horses you posted yours too? The little gray pony is very cute btw.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to Horseforum. Viola is simply stunning, are any of the other horses you posted yours too? The little gray pony is very cute btw.
Viola isn't mine just I ride with her and just with her :) That little gray pony is not just cute but and very intelligent Žemaitukai horse breed pony. The picture with escapes horses taken with her help because she release them:lol:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The mare you ride is absolutely gorgeous. Looking forwards to seeing more pictures!

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Welcome! Your English is very good already, I hope you do keep coming back to practice... and show us more photos! You are a very good photographer!

·
Registered
204 Posts
You spell really good!!!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The mare you ride is beautiful!!

1 - 20 of 141 Posts