The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
WOW, I love watching the videos that you post. When are you going to put up an English website?? How often do you work with your horse and pony?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
That's pretty cool...but my question has always been, how do you keep your horses from doing all that when you want to ride them normally?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
That's pretty cool...but my question has always been, how do you keep your horses from doing all that when you want to ride them normally?
obvously im not the op but i would guess that they get in trouble [or possibly ignored] for offering a trick when not signaled.

greats pics !

·
Registered
268 Posts
WOW great!!!! Have any tricks on how to get your horse to not be afraid of butterflies? LOL.... mine runs scared.... frantic EVEN :shock::lol:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
That is AMAZING! You are an amazing trainer for those horses, obviously they have a lot of trust and love for you! Amazing.

·
Registered
790 Posts
This is awesome, but difficult :D

Seriously, you have MAAAAAAD training skills. Curious though, how long have you had these 2 horses? How long have you been perfecting these tricks?

·
Registered
470 Posts
That's just fantastic!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
How did you teach them to lay down? If its okay to ask? I have been wanting to teach my horse!!!

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Very cool vids! :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seriously, you have MAAAAAAD training skills. Curious though, how long have you had these 2 horses? How long have you been perfecting these tricks?
I have them 2 years now, and I'm training them 1,5 year

QHDragon said:
Just teach them that they don't do anything before I give an command

Thanks every one :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts