Votes: 10 27.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, how many forums do you post on? Please don't post the name or any links to them, just the number- Thanks:)

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
This is the only one where I post regularly.

Then there's another one where I visit & post occasionally.

I've also registered on some other forums but just drop in there very rarely.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Of course this forum, a military wife forum, a mommy forum and a finance/frugality forum.

They're all very active forums and if I don't have time to check each day, when I do get on I have some catching up to do!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Mainly HF, theres a couple i browse through occasionally, sometimes post. I think im actually registered on about 10 :shock: Dont use that many though :lol:

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Hahaha I totally got confused and voted more than 4 (I was thinking you meant like "horse talk", "Grooming"...etc), where is my brain today? =P
In actuality I only regularly post on this one, but I'm part of a few fish forums, a dog forum, a snail forum and this one! I post on one of the fish ones and the snail one every once in a while but I definitely don't go to those ones more than once a month or so. haha

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Anywhere from none-5 at a time, but usually active on 2-3. I'm a member of proably 15, but many I never visit (not active, dislike people, too active, etc.)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
3. a car forum this one and another horse one

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I post on about.. 5 but I'm enrolled in like, 9 or 10 :p Mostly horse ones, but one about birds and one about religion.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Only horse ones - And actively on this one, and a local one - rarely on an Australian one. Mostly I just like to read, not post.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I started heading on the forums when I got into my profession. We are either very busy or have a lot of down time. I frequent a couple other horse related forums as well as a medical forum that I moderate for.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its ok if you misunderstood, I should have been more specific. I'm really happy to hear so many of you enjoy this forum as you're main horse forum home.
The frugal forum sounds interesting sixxofdiamonds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.