The Horse Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
everyday! I do self care just so I can see my horse everyday. I would prefer to clean my horse's stall and feed him at night. The only time I get a break is when I go on vacation which is hardly ever, but I dont mind I enjoy cleaning his stall and bonding with him.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I go about twice to four times a week since the barn is about twenty minutes away i can not go everyday. I have school, Job and everyday life. I wish i could go more.:cry:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
537 Posts
7 days a week. He's pasture boarded and having my BO feed him would cost me extra, so I need to be out there every day to give the big guy his eats. Most nights after work I can't ride because of the weather and darkness, but I just love hanging out with him.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Everyday. He needs to be exercised everyday to get his muscles back in shape.
Luckily the barn in only at 3min drive, I'm pretty spoiled that way - easy to just pop over and say hi.

·
Super Moderator
26,364 Posts
every day...every morning.... every night..... every day.... all the time... kind of like the dunkin donut guy..... day-in day-out.... gotta feed the horses....

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
About 5 times a week. I ride horses for other people, since mine has been turned out for several months due to injury.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts