The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to be selling my mare for a barrel prospect, let me know what you think of her.
beauty girl is a 4 year old tn walker quarter horse mix mare.she can lead,
loads by herself,lunges,flexes,bathes,groundjumps. she has done barrel racing,trail riding,parades,shows,kids parties. she is black with a star and 2 socks. she fades really bad in the summer.she can go either western or english.she is not gaited! she has had kids as young as 3-4 on her. she has taught beg. riders. she has a very calm and sweet personailty. she is afraid of ropes being around her face and whips but she desensitized quickly.i got her as a 2 year old.she is very fast and loves to trail ride and jump.she will do it all day!

sorry for the crappy pics these are the only recent ones i have of her.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and please no critique on me.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
She is bay, not black :)

I think she looks & sounds quite nice. Assuming she does all you say she does and if she can be ridden by nearly anyone I'd list her for $2,000 and see what happens, Unless your in a hurry to sell. I find it tough, in my area anyway, to get much over $1,500 for any "grade" horse, especially given the market.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I think she looks & sounds quite nice. Assuming she does all you say she does and if she can be ridden by nearly anyone I'd list her for $2,000 and see what happens, Unless your in a hurry to sell. I find it tough, in my area anyway, to get much over $1,500 for any "grade" horse, especially given the market.
she does everything i said she does.i got on her about an hour ago and jumped bareback with her.no problem.no lunging at all.its been about 2 weeks since i did anything more than feed her.

she has been rode by beg. riders and they all agreed that she has a really bumpy trot.im working on collection with her.i dont really think i could get 2000.00 for her as most of the horses in my area are grade and is going for 300-500 dollars.im in no hurry to sell her but id like to have another horse by next year.

·
Registered
147 Posts

I would say brown instead of both :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.