The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay maybe i should elaborate a little more haha. He has winning times at every race. 2 years ago he was almost a NBHA world qualifier. He then got spooked, but now he's running some amazing times for me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he's not no "knarly" horse. He's one of the top horse's ive had and i only buy top quality. I do halter not barrels. He's not running in "4D" format. He runs about 1D/2D times. and its k, He wouldnt be allowed near ur barn :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've run several NBHA world qualifiers that I wouldnt price over 2k nowadays. Unless you have a futurity or a rodeo caliber horse, they just arent fetching much of anything.
what do you mean "a rodeo caliber horse" just because i said "two years ago" doesnt mean he isnt in running condition. He's out for winter, but we're fixin to start him back up. he's amazing. hes in "rodeo caliber"

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay lets get the full details here
Age 15 (i know older, and thats why im tryin to get a price check before i completely give a full asking price)
Height: 15.3
Color: Sorrel
Times: He runs 2D times pretty much every race, but every horse has good and bad days.
He loads, ties, stands for farrier, clips, bathes, gets along with other horses, dogs, and my show goats. No buck, bite, or kick. Ill try to get pictures up.
He only spooked because he rides in a hackamore, and that particular rider had insisted on using a bit, and he's never had one, He was raised on a hackamore. So when she tried to turn him he bolted, then just stopped in the middle of the arena. Ive run in 4H, local playdays, NBHA, and just messing around in my back yard. I took him to one halter show last month but he's all barrel. He's got great conformation, and rides so easy. I've ponied my little brother off of him. Hope this gets some real answers? Please and thank you.

Also sorry i got defensive, its just he's my baby boy, and i felt attacked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.