The Horse Forum banner

How our rodeo went!

365 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Berralracer72
It was great! Lexi did amazing! First day we nocked 2 barrels it would have been a 20 it was my fault tho i was focusing on my hands instead of how far out we went.Goats tho for my first ever run was GREAT! My dismount was good and my tye held with a 22. The only thing i did wrong was i got off a little early. Second day was just all away around awesome my barrels was a 22 with no knocks that time! Goats was beter i got closer and ended up with a 18!
It was really fun and lexi coundnt have acted any beter! Just thought i'd give an update!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,914 Posts
Glad you had fun and did well. That's what counts.

Is Lexi a new horse for you?
I remember you talking about your other two horses, with some issues with hitting barrels.

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I remember you talking about your other two horses, with some issues with hitting barrels.

Yeah she is my new bay. taco my quarder pony went to my little sister.And my gelding is still racing but not in the bigger rodeos cause i dont want to push him to hard cause he's in his late 20s. Lexi is 15 and a bay mare i got her about a month ago to lease for a few years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts