The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
There is not a way yet, but the Administration is making a way soon!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Mhm! Pretty much. haha

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
That isn't quite fair at all.

You want to steal carrots from other users who work hard to obtain them, but then you want to make sure no one steals from you?

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
^^^
Alwell, it's fun, it's a game. It's not real. Just a bit of entertaiment. :D
If only that were the case... I hear several Horse Forum members were actually arrested in their local supermarkets for stealing carrots. They were each mumbling something about a "Carrot Bandit" the entire ride to the police station! :shock: Just Kidding! :wink: :lol:

·
Banned
5,526 Posts
If only that were the case... I hear several Horse Forum members were actually arrested in their local supermarkets for stealing carrots. They were each mumbling something about a "Carrot Bandit" the entire ride to the police station! :shock: Just Kidding! :wink: :lol:
And I can just guess WHO secretly phoned the store detectives to be aware of them......right ??:wink:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Sometimes a message will appear at the top of the page saying "so and so left their carrots unattended. Would you like to steal them?" or something like that. You can choose to steal or not, and then you have a 50% or 33% chance of getting a carrot if you choose steal

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts