The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y'all, my name is Dani and I'm from the North Western part of Indiana in the US. I'm 17 years old and I've been riding since I was a baby. I live on a farm with three horses, three dogs, and a bunch of barn cats. We have one purebred chestnut Quarter Horse, named Flash. He's my mom's horse. A Paint/Quarter Horse cross, named Spirit. He's my aunt's horse ( who is practically mine and my mom's, as my aunt never comes out to take care or ride him). And my horse, she's a Friesian/Arabian/Welsh Cob cross. I bought her over five years ago from a close family friend. Her name is Princess.

She is around 16 years old now, so our vet thinks. This was taken two summers ago, the only thing that has changed is that she has gained quite a bit of weight and has gotten out of shape because I haven't been able to ride her, due to some injuries. Unfortunately, my mom believes I am too heavy for her and won't allow me to ride her until she hears what the vet has to say. The vet comes out next month. So I have been pretty upset about that. Before this past year, I was pretty competitive in barrel racing and pole bending. I also did a lot of trail riding, as there are a lot of rock roads out here.

Anyway, that's a little about me. :)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
welcome to the forum. your horse is gorgeous!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts