The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one, my name is Claire, I live in the beautiful coastal town of Knysna. I have been involved in horses most of my life ( I can blame that on my mom - she's been involved in horses most of her life too!) :wink:
I am the proud owner of two magnificent South African Warmbloods a paint colt and several retired school ponies. Until really recently I have run an active riding school and livery yard.
I do compete every now and again - mostly dressage. I am also a Reiki Master and as such work closely with my mom who is a clairsentient/clairvoyant and can communicate with horses, dogs and cats so far - I'm still trying to get her to experiment with other animals!

Edited for advertising-Vidaloco

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I had to edit out your link :( Please read your messages for reasons.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Welcome!! :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
querrels said:
Hi every one, my name is Claire, I live in the beautiful coastal town of Knysna. I have been involved in horses most of my life ( I can blame that on my mom - she's been involved in horses most of her life too!) :wink:
I am the proud owner of two magnificent South African Warmbloods a paint colt and several retired school ponies. Until really recently I have run an active riding school and livery yard.
I do compete every now and again - mostly dressage. I am also a Reiki Master and as such work closely with my mom who is a clairsentient/clairvoyant and can communicate with horses, dogs and cats so far - I'm still trying to get her to experiment with other animals!

Edited for advertising-Vidaloco
How neat! Welcome to the forum. My brother just moved back home. He lived in West Africa for 6 months.

Nice to have you here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts