The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe turned 21 on the 10th and I just thought I would share some of the fun. He threw a hissy fit becasue I kept taking pictures of him...hehehe I don't drink, so most of the beginning of the day we spent together doing all the corny bday stuff. I bought him an awesome ice cream cake from DQ, took him out to dinner and had the mexican waiter sing to him and smash whipped cream in his face, then we went to the gun range for a while, then the festivities began!! No pics of the party, I went to moms... Bought him a punching bag and laptop for his bday/ our 2nd anniversary.

random pictures 004.jpg Truffle Cake!!

random pictures 005.jpg His inner kid.:lol:

random pictures 006.jpg Blowin out the candles.

random pictures 008.jpg Being grumpy thinking I was plottong to embarrass him:twisted:

random pictures 009.jpg His bark is worse than his bite with a face full of whipped cream!:lol::lol:

random pictures 001.jpg HMMM, so many options!

random pictures 002.jpg Jack anyone?

random pictures 003.jpg His favorite beers.

random pictures 010.jpg Arent they too cute??(NOTE, we went to the range BEFORE anyone drank)

random pictures 011.jpg Our mess.....

To be Continued!

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Your hubby has obviously a good wife because she does a that much for his birthday. Dinners, shootings, punching bags, laptops... Don't still spoil him too much! :wink::lol:

Nah, just joking. That looks like heaps of fun! :D

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Your hubby has obviously a good wife because she does a that much for his birthday/anniversary. Dinners, shootings, punching bags, laptops... Don't still spoil him too much! :wink::lol:

Nah, just joking. That looks like heaps of fun! :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love to celebrate things, and I rarely have the money to spoil him so when I get a chance to I make sure to make it special.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That is one sweet looking cake! I'm jealous of the candles :p

Those are SOME weapons. My honey and I went shooting a few months ago but it was only a handgun. I can't imagine what the recoil on those things are. Great pics! looks like he had one sweet birthday :twisted:

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, they definitely have a little "pop!" lol. The worst was the 45 cal hand gun for me, I have arthritis in my wrists and couldn't grip it so well so it kicked pretty fiercely.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh, they definitely have a little "pop!" lol. The worst was the 45 cal hand gun for me, I have arthritis in my wrists and couldn't grip it so well so it kicked pretty fiercely.
I can only imagine :?

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
he looked happy with his cake! and his new laptop is well cool! and tell him i love Nirvana too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts