The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fifteen years old and I am going to my first hunt ball and I really don't know what to wear anyone have any idea I am tall enough not sure how tall average like and I am an english size 6 not sure what that is over in America but I can never find things to fit me so any ideas for me??:?:?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
nice dress !! im short & when i went to my first hunt ball it was so hard to find a dress, im one of those lame/cheap people that wears the same thing most years...formal wear is so expensive

have fun ! i always have a blast at my hunts ball =]

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you both and I hope I have a good time too lol I will post all the pictures I take which could be a lot lol

·
Super Moderator
22,680 Posts
I like your dress. It's very beautiful :).

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Beautiful dress! are you going to wear any jewelry with it? Maybe a simple necklace and earring set and or a pashmina scarf?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I am going with silver shoes and necklace and earings because I don't know how well you can see in the picture but there is silver going through it.

Thank you everyone for saying its nice :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Yeah I am going with silver shoes and necklace and earings because I don't know how well you can see in the picture but there is silver going through it.

Thank you everyone for saying its nice :D
I think that would look lovely. Your going to have a great time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.