The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
That's not really a smart thing to do. Please don't give your full name and personal e-mail out on the internet. This also doesn't belong in the horse training sub-forum.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
^^ Yup! good way to get tracked down and raped....or stalked, or kidnapped...

·
Registered
884 Posts
i'll add you. If anyone wants mine PM me, just cause ive been getting alot of creeps/randoms from halfway across the world add me lol.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
If you bored do something. Get off your butt and go play with your horse. I am on 2 weeks holidays and I spend each and every day wandering the country on my horse. That takes up 3 to 4 hours of my day and we are both getting out in the fresh air.
Talking about something and not doing is boring to me.

·
Registered
452 Posts
If you bored do something. Get off your butt and go play with your horse. I am on 2 weeks holidays and I spend each and every day wandering the country on my horse. That takes up 3 to 4 hours of my day and we are both getting out in the fresh air.
Talking about something and not doing is boring to me.

LIKE!
(in Facebook terms so the youngsters can understand)

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
If you are really bored (and can't get to your horse for various reasons) then play isketch.

Isketch.net = poof no longer bored

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I said my horse friends. and its my business. dont read somthing if you arbt intrested. I am 18 I know that is it isnt smart but really someone from way far away a horse girl goingto rape me.... ha wow
It is your business that you posted on a public forum, so we have our rights to post our opinions.
And if you meant your "horse friends" on here, there is Private Messaging, it is a lot safer to give your contact info specifically to whom you want to see it, rather than to every tom, dock, and harry who can open this thread...

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Why are you not spending time with your horse? I wish I could say that I had that issue. I'm either at work on doped on drugs at home wishing for the day to end.

Oh do I miss the days as a teenager when I had nothing but school and the horses...

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
And I don't have a horse with who to spend time with. Good reason enough!? :D :wink:.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.