The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,662 Posts
Just a provincial horse news magazine, but I think it's cool. I am Karen and I am doing reining with Otis, which we rarely do probably why somebody took a picture, lol.

·
Premium Member
23,921 Posts
Hehe, I remember when someone did an article about me & donkey's hooves a few years ago - that was exciting enough, to have my words & pics put in, but photos of yourself & all... how exciting.

Just to let you know tho, that link didn't work, and it was a FB one, so I removed it. If you have a link to the actual magazine to put here maybe... but I'll catch up with you on FB.

·
Registered
14,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It won't let me copy the link without the Facebook link, silly thing! Anyways it is saddle up Canada magazine October edition page 34. Nothing spectacular but I thought it was cool.

·
Registered
14,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
14,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome!!!

Ps - you’re in the 100 Mile area? That’s cool! My SO’s mom is in 108 Mile
Yes, 7 miles to the NE of the town, your MIL is 8 miles north of the town. Does she ride?

Reactions: knightrider

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Yes, 7 miles to the NE of the town, your MIL is 8 miles north of the town. Does she ride?
No, she doesn’t.

I keep seeing some really great horse properties listed for sale in that neck of the woods and seriously consider braving the winters again for it... but I’ve grown used to the mild coastal “winter” where anything single digits is considered “freezing” and even -1*C is “ridiculous, cancel your plans and stay indoors” weather hahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.