The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I can't wait for the winter fuzzies to go away!

Aidan rolled BIG time and looked like a serious dirt ball, even his cheeks and ears had gunk stuck to them. Sonata's whole butt is caked in dirt. Looks like I will spend the evening brushing my arms off! I just hate how ratty they look right now.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Aaaawww...my horse doesn't have any fuzzies. He has a little bit on the underside of his neck and on his belly but no where else.

I want the fuzzies!

·
Registered
112 Posts
The worst part is dealing with ALL that hair shedding!
I'm blessed with my horse not growing a winter coat this year, lucky guy got to be in a stall.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Yeah, Lacey is cute with two inches of furriness but 4 inches is getting a little dang excessive, in my opinion. Haha Thankfully, she's been staying pretty clean so I don't have to deal with huge clumps of yuck in her hair but all that hair! Good goodness!

I can't wait for it all to say buh bye for another year. Haha

·
Registered
910 Posts
I live in Fl. So mine dont get to fuzzy. But I also keep mine blanketed if it drops below 70. I hate when I cant get my horse to shine.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine are starting to shed ever so slightly. I wish my isle was full of their hair!

And your location made me laugh Sissimut. Never knew Iceland having cows was in question ;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The first thing I'm gonna do when it gets warm is give my miniature Mojo a bath. I bought him in the beginning of winter, so I could never give him one before. I also got him from an auction, and he STINKS. Even the underside of his blanket is starting to turn white because of it. He needs a horsie make-over. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.