The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I decided that she was definately not classy enough for me and that she's definately old news. I mean come on. A chestnut miniature with no white markings? What fun is that? And all she does is poop and eat ._. no, I've decided that instead I want a unicorn. Lucky for me some dumb fairy was looking for a plain-jane nag at the same time that I was wanting a mystical unicorn horse, and so we traded. And I'm not going to lie, this new horse has style man. Look at that sexy little scarf there!

(ahahaha, what a face. 'derrrrr')

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Waresbear- she does ._. unfortunately the BO messed his back up pretty bad a week or so ago when she was due, and since he usually does it, quite a few horses are needing a pedicure. We're going to have to break down and call a farrier out though, since he's not getting any better, the poor guy.

GH- that's not possible! A fairy would NEVER lie to me!

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Personally I find the plain sorrel minis better for playing dress up with. Notice how you notice the scarf's colors & texture more?

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah, very true! ;D she looks quite striking in just about anything. Still, I'd much prefer a unicorn.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh thanks o.o maybe I should stake her down to the ground tonight just in case.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahaha, no ;D nothing could ever make me not love my Sour. Not even her horrid I'm-the-alpha-and-I-can-do-what-I-want attitude yesterday (which we quickly fixed) :)

Reactions: csimkunas6
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.