The Horse Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
But it is just embarrassing, not awesome. :lol:

I was working with Sunny over some barrels, which she had never jumped before.

The first time she did a HUGE cat leap over them and I got seriously left behind (my lady parts are nice and bruised from slamming down onto the cantle :shock:), but I didn't eat dirt. So, the second time I was prepared to stay with her and not get flung all over the place. The second she felt me start to move into two-point, she said, "NOPE! Not doing this again! You nearly ripped my face off last time, woman!" and I ate a little dirt. Lesson learned!

So, please, feel free to laugh at my stupidity. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys! Hope it gave some of you a good chuckle. :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I absolutely love your attitude about the fall :lol: I think you're going to be a phenomenal rider for being so responsive to the "oopsies" of riding and learning from them. You have an incredibly positive and great attitude and it's going to take you very high places.

Reactions: DimSum

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
Geez what is it with blue barrels and horses? I always come close to eating dirt with those too. Glad you're okay and can appreciate the humor of gravity.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I absolutely love your attitude about the fall :lol: I think you're going to be a phenomenal rider for being so responsive to the "oopsies" of riding and learning from them. You have an incredibly positive and great attitude and it's going to take you very high places.
:D my exact thoughts-loved the lil "it's okay"and pat on the shoulder afterwards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts