The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Aww cute!! I love the last few though. Nothing like having horse to human bonding time like that. =)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Awesome pictures!!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
great photos ! i love the ones of him laying down, what trust ! =]

·
Registered
852 Posts
i need to get my hubby to take pics the next time i'm cuddling with my boys. they'll let me lay all the way down on there backs on snuggle under their necks when theyre laying down. its soo cute. petey will actually lay his head in my lap and go to sleep

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That second last picture is absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I especially adored the one of Chinga laying down with you kissing that cute, fuzzy muzzle of his! I really like those reindeer ears, where on Earth did you buy them!? I can't seem to find any that will fit my Cody right.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
What awesome photo's!!!
I love the one where you're kissing him, and he's laying down! :D

Out of curiousty, what colour do you consider him? I had a gelding almost the exact same colour, only a bit more... grullo-ish.
Couldn't figure out what to label him! I ended up calling him a mousy brown grullo or the sort. :p

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What awesome photo's!!!
I love the one where you're kissing him, and he's laying down! :D

Out of curiousty, what colour do you consider him? I had a gelding almost the exact same colour, only a bit more... grullo-ish.
Couldn't figure out what to label him! I ended up calling him a mousy brown grullo or the sort. :p
Umm, his a bay. Just a bay.:lol:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forgot to add, could everyone not save, use, edit these photos. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
He is soooo cute maddie!! I love the ones of him dressed up like a raindeer well with the antlers........... he is soooo cute!! ooo andi all so love the ones of him lying down!! wait that means i love alll of them!! well i guess it kinda says that in my name!! (welovechinga) haha hehe!! can't wait to see the photos of armidale!! well once youv'e been there!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts