Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Bubba.

He's a yearling QH.

By Lazy Loper out of a Selection So Simple Mare. (His brother out of Open Range who sold at the world sale for 41500 in 2009 as a yearling). He`s super good minded!!

I'm super excited, wow. I just found out. I`m in shock.

I'll get pictures Wednesday!!

Here's a picture of him as at a few days old

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
OMG what a cute baby!! I love his colour and markings!! What are you going to train him for? How old is he?

I love his movement, so effortless. He seems very eager to please.

Congrats on your little one :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! And he'll be a WP horse (probably dable in the all around on him), I really can't wait to take him to the Congress and show him Western Riding one day.

He's a yearling right now. That video is near the end of February I think, maybe March (I'm too lazy to look). My trainer had prety much just brought him in from the field and this is what he did, so natural ahha.

I'm ridiculously excited. It's going to be hard waiting to ride him aha.

·
Registered
880 Posts
What a good lookin' little guy! :) Love his color and markings! I can imagine you're over the moon about that boy!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
He's gorgeous! Congrats!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Yes I am definitely over the moon about him, he's the best horse we've owned yet. Sucks I'm going to have to be patient since he's only a yearling ahha =P.

I can't wait to go home and play with him as a horse we own, not just another horse at the barn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.