The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can finally call myself a horse owner now! We bought a 5 year old Arab named Aristahzi! He has the most amazing temperament-I even put my very beginner hubby and 6 year old son on him today! I absolutely adore him-I feel so at home with him! Here's my first ride after buying him!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
It is a great feeling isn't it? Congratulations to you. What are your plans for him? Will you be taking riding lessons or do you already know how to ride? I know when I brought my first horse home I was a bundle of nerves, because I boarded at a good friends house, I wanted to be down there all the time, worried about what my horse was doing, etc...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats!! He's gorgeous!! I'm off to see a possible second pony today:D

Reactions: RandysWifey

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! I love him! He's only 14'3 so barely considered a horse :p I'm just very short-lol! The next year we're just going to ride and get to know each other. Take some lessons here and there. After that I'd like to do some dressage with him-not show or anything but just to have something to work on. My son and hubby will be riding him as well so pretty much a family horse. The next month (atleast) we're keeping him at the breeders barn and they're going to continue with his training 3 days a week and I'll ride the other 2 days. I've been taking care of Maggie's (Skyseternalangel) horse for the past year and a half and I ride him 5 days a week too until she comes back to the states in the next couple of weeks. SO I definitely have horsie experience. I just pulled the trigger on buying our own! And here's some more pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
Congratulations! A great feeling, isn't it? He's lovely and hope you enjoy the journey of horse ownership, an unending learning curve.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.