The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new to online forums so forgive any mistakes in advance, I'm not terribly computer savvy. :D From a little looking around it seems I am supposed to introduce myself here!

I live in Northern Indiana, recently bought an old farmhouse (circa 1870's) that I am fixing up. I raise and train working blood old fashioned collies. I have 6 dogs, moved here with 3 cats and have "received" two more kittens dumped in my barn since I moved in. I have four horses with a fifth on the way - a 7 year old half Appaloosa, one quarter Paint and one quarter Clydesdale gelding, 16.1 hands. He's loud looking, when I figure how to post pictures I'll get some up. Sort of red roaned on the front in paint patches, and blanketed on the back. I have a 9 year old half shetland/half welsh palomino pony mare, 11.2 hands, that belongs to my five year old son, a 10 year old Shire/Paint black and white mare, 15.2, and her 8 month old colt, he's about 14.3 hands now. He's out of an 18.2 hand Shire stallion. He's black with three white socks, a star, and a small white belly splash. His mamma, the black and white mare, is also bred back to the same shire stallion for a foal in the spring. Exciting times!

Anyways, that's my menagerie! I look forward to hearing about everyones lovely critters.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts